• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paddy finished her championship

Yaron

Last weekend Paddy got her title: Israel CH and BOB

I am very proud as she got her title in only 3 shows and had a great time doing it because she just loves the hotdogs she gets when showing (-:

You can also find some photos of Paddy's boyfriend: his name is Barry and he is 10 yo! Barry is a very good looking boy and happens to hold a title of World Champion!

Paddy in the ring:
1827466084_c520157f41.jpg

Paddy with Barry:

1816292117_b39cf52b86.jpg

Cavalier love:

1817122782_30c1d2ec2d_b.jpg

isn't he a beautiful boy ?

1817111136_e2e4f15a16_b.jpg

Hooray! That's fantastic -- you must be so proud of her. I can see her older sugar daddy certainly is very interested in her talents! :lol:

Way to go Yaron and Paddy!! And that's quite a handsome boyfriend she has....go for the older guys young lady!!

Congratulations......beautiful dogs. So glad you posted. Judy and Dixie

Oh many Congratulations, that is fabulous. Paddy looks beautiful - how old is she?

Barry is amazing for 10 - he looks a very handsome boy - still in fantastic condition.

Oh many Congratulations, that is fabulous. Paddy looks beautiful - how old is she?

Barry is amazing for 10 - he looks a very handsome boy - still in fantastic condition.

Thank you. Paddy is 1 and 8 months old nd Barry is the most beautiful Cavalier that we have ever had in Israel! We are actually expecting puppies from her with Barry, I will keep you posted on how it's going. The ultrasound is on November 15th and I just can't wait anymore!

Yaron - congratulations on Paddy's win in the ring AND her pregnancy with Barry. :w**h**: You have so many things to be thankful for and your pictures of Paddy and Barry :hug: made me excited to see Paddy's puppies. Please let us know how she progresses. Good Luck!:wggle:

Back