PDA

View Full Version : Meet Cass: the Latest Irish Cav Rescue arrival

Karlin
3rd November 2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks to Claire for delivering this lovely girl to me today from the pound. I've named her Cassie for Mama Cass as she's a big mama and will be going right on to a diet at Tara's! :lol:

She is probably going to need a patella surgery -- will be getting some estimates for this. She is a jolly, happy, adorable girl -- a real personality! -- adores children, dogs and people generally. Tara will likely keep her thru her surgery recovery assuming she needs one. It may be that it isn't the knee a all, maybe she had an accident and it has just healed with a bit of limp.

Right now she needs a foster briefly from Thus-Saturday night or Sun morning, as Tara has to go away -- if anyone in the Dublin area can take her please let me know. She should be an easy going foster! No walks needed. Knee doesn;t bother her at all and she runs all around but am just trying to keep her a bit more low key if she will be going in for surgery after Tara returns. I will know more on Wednesday

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2352/1843176648_940aa61fd3.jpg

Rj Mac
3rd November 2007, 05:09 PM
I wish we were closer at hand Karlin, we'd love to be able to help you out with this girl, :xfngr:Everything checks out ok with the vet, and that someone can help out:)

frecklesmom
3rd November 2007, 07:25 PM
Her eyes certainly speak to one-she is so neat. To far across the pond to help but sending good wishes your way-you seem to have had a very busy week with rescues. Glad you are there to get it all going :blabla:.

Lynn
3rd November 2007, 08:04 PM
I wish we lived in Ireland...I would love to have Cassie in our home. What a great expression she has on her face! She really looks like such a sweetheart. I think the person who adopts her is in for a real treat.

casshon
3rd November 2007, 11:07 PM
Hope Cassies knee is OK. We went through something similar when Honey tore her cruciate ligament. Plenty of rest and TLC needed :luv:

Karlin
3rd November 2007, 11:40 PM
Her foster is sorted for the end of this week. :) I'll post after I meet with my vet on Wednesday regarding her leg and for a basic once over.

Nicki
4th November 2007, 09:51 AM
Glad she's sorted Karlin, I hope the leg is nothing too serious, keep us posted. She looks a wonderful character :)

Caraline
4th November 2007, 01:30 PM
Man, that little girl has heaps of character in that little face of hers. The eyes say it all. What a sweetie. :luv:

Karlin
4th November 2007, 08:39 PM
Tara added a pic in her breed rescue thread. :)

Lisa_T
5th November 2007, 12:06 AM
LOL ah I recognise that look. Amber never has it, but Holly does, regularly. We call it the 'demented' look.... She's adorable! I hope the surgery goes well.

Elaine 2
5th November 2007, 12:51 AM
She's beautiful l love her eyes, good luck with her leg l hope all goes well for her