• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Cass: the Latest Irish Cav Rescue arrival

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Claire for delivering this lovely girl to me today from the pound. I've named her Cassie for Mama Cass as she's a big mama and will be going right on to a diet at Tara's! :lol:

She is probably going to need a patella surgery -- will be getting some estimates for this. She is a jolly, happy, adorable girl -- a real personality! -- adores children, dogs and people generally. Tara will likely keep her thru her surgery recovery assuming she needs one. It may be that it isn't the knee a all, maybe she had an accident and it has just healed with a bit of limp.

Right now she needs a foster briefly from Thus-Saturday night or Sun morning, as Tara has to go away -- if anyone in the Dublin area can take her please let me know. She should be an easy going foster! No walks needed. Knee doesn;t bother her at all and she runs all around but am just trying to keep her a bit more low key if she will be going in for surgery after Tara returns. I will know more on Wednesday

1843176648_940aa61fd3.jpg

I wish we were closer at hand Karlin, we'd love to be able to help you out with this girl, :xfngr:Everything checks out ok with the vet, and that someone can help out:)

Her eyes certainly speak to one-she is so neat. To far across the pond to help but sending good wishes your way-you seem to have had a very busy week with rescues. Glad you are there to get it all going :blabla:.

I wish we lived in Ireland...I would love to have Cassie in our home. What a great expression she has on her face! She really looks like such a sweetheart. I think the person who adopts her is in for a real treat.

Hope Cassies knee is OK. We went through something similar when Honey tore her cruciate ligament. Plenty of rest and TLC needed :luv:

Her foster is sorted for the end of this week. :) I'll post after I meet with my vet on Wednesday regarding her leg and for a basic once over.

Glad she's sorted Karlin, I hope the leg is nothing too serious, keep us posted. She looks a wonderful character :)

Man, that little girl has heaps of character in that little face of hers. The eyes say it all. What a sweetie. :luv:

LOL ah I recognise that look. Amber never has it, but Holly does, regularly. We call it the 'demented' look.... She's adorable! I hope the surgery goes well.

Back