PDA

View Full Version : Salmon oil for UK/Ire/Europe

Karlin
4th November 2007, 09:17 PM
I met these folks at Pet Expo -- they offer this Norwegian salmon oil for pets -- quite hard to find in Ireland. For anyone looking for salmon oil, they ship and this looks to be a very good quality product. They also do some fish treats and fish-based dog foods which look excellent. Fish is a good choice to try for dogs with allergies.

http://paddypaw.myshopify.com/products/kronch-100-salmon-oil

Cathryn
4th November 2007, 09:59 PM
Good link thanks Karlin, have bookmarked it now!! :thmbsup:

Holly
5th November 2007, 11:17 PM
That's what my breeder uses.... I have gotten some before from her and added it to the dogs' food. It's great for their coat!

Cathy T
6th November 2007, 01:11 AM
That's the same one I give Jake and Shelby. I've heard great things about it.

Karlin
7th November 2007, 02:13 PM
I am going to get back in touch with them as they said they might do some coupon offers on the site for us from time to time. The large pump size is a really convenient size and dispenser -- oil can be pretty messy!

Claire L
15th November 2007, 08:31 PM
I bought some of that at the recent Pet expo - the girlies love it!

mishmosh
17th November 2007, 05:58 PM
I used to give my old elderly cavalier cod liver oil. Not sure if he helped but it was worth a try!!!

jld
24th November 2007, 03:54 AM
Do they sell it in the US???? Judy and Dixie

Cathy T
24th November 2007, 03:29 PM
Do they sell it in the US???? Judy and Dixie

Yes. I get mine at Pet People.

Lisa_T
12th December 2007, 12:04 PM
That sounds like the salmon oil I use.. also in a pump dispenser. Around £7 for the bottle and the dose is one squirt per dog a day?

Barbara Nixon
12th December 2007, 12:43 PM
Fish4Dogs sell salmon oil, too and have a two for one offer on codskin cubes. The dogs are enjoying these , better than the rolls, as they are crunchier. Lovely clean teeth are a bonus.