PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's SM Weblog

Cathy Moon
5th November 2007, 11:28 AM
Charlie has a SM Weblog - http://charliesm.wordpress.com (http://charliesm.wordpress.com/)
This blog tells the story of Charlie and us, his SM, his surgery, and his future as it unfolds with his new family.

I haven't written yet about our flights from California to Ohio, and I want to write more about Charlie - what he's like in day to day life. But I thought I'd post the link to his blog now, as his surgery date approaches.

:thnku: Thank you, Karlin, for your help.:flwr:

Karlin
5th November 2007, 01:13 PM
This is going to be such a great way for people to follow your journey with Charlie and I think will be of real help to those wondering about SM in their own dogs or wanting to understand the condition better. Thanks so much for creating this! :) I know so many care about him and will want to know how he is doing.

*Pauline*
5th November 2007, 01:18 PM
I've just read your whole weblog, it's so interesting and very moving. I'll bookmark your blog and check in again for updates. Thank you for taking the time to do this, I'm sure it will really be a help and comfort to others going through the same problems. :hug:

cy1266
5th November 2007, 04:18 PM
That's a great blog, Cathy - very interesting to read, and I'm sure everyone will enjoy reading about Charlie and all you're doing to help him. Good luck with the surgery on Thursday! Let us all know how he's doing : ) He's a real cutie pie!

Cathryn
5th November 2007, 04:44 PM
Have bookmarked it and will be visiting frequently!! What a lovely site!! We are all rooting for Charlie as his "day" gets closer, am sure he can only go onwards and upwards from here now he has the right support and family behind him! :lotsaluv: Thinking of you all :hug::lotsaluv:

Jen
5th November 2007, 05:47 PM
What a great idea! I've bookmarked it!

Debby with a Y
5th November 2007, 06:18 PM
It is a very inspiring read, and I've added it to my RSS subscriptions in Bloglines.

Cathy T
5th November 2007, 06:29 PM
That was great Cathy. I think we'll all enjoy being able to check in on Charlie's progress. Praying for success on Thursday!

Holly
5th November 2007, 09:58 PM
Charlie is so lucky to have been rescued by you! I cant understand why the poor thing had to suffer with his ears and skin on top of his SM!! Thank goodness that you and your husband came into his life.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

pinkpuppy
6th November 2007, 01:02 AM
Have bookmarked Charlie's blog site.

Cathy T
6th November 2007, 01:12 AM
I cant understand why the poor thing had to suffer with his ears and skin on top of his SM!!

Me either!!! So glad he's getting his "issues" taken care of. Like SM isn't enough??!! :(

nlg679
6th November 2007, 02:24 PM
Wonderful diary about precious little Charlie!

Seamus' mom
7th November 2007, 11:41 AM
Cathy,

I'll be reading the blog shortly. I just wanted to wish you and Charlie well tomorrow with this surgery. I pray that all goes as planned and Charlie has a speedy recovery.

Spencer'sMom
7th November 2007, 03:42 PM
Cathy, I think it's absolutely wonderful that you'll be recording your experiences. Best wishes for tomorrow. :hug:

Kelly
7th November 2007, 03:48 PM
What a lovely little lad Charlie is. Have just seen his pics' on his Blog & it is so sad to think of what he goes through.

Sending you lots & lots of good wishes for tomorrow.

x

P.S. Charlie is truly blessed to have found you both.

Denise G.
7th November 2007, 10:24 PM
What a great blog--I'll definitely be keeping track of Charlie's SUCCESSFUL SM journey.

Lots of prayers and hugs to you and Charlie for tomorrow's surgery. :)

frecklesmom
7th November 2007, 11:05 PM
Dear Charlie,
I've seen you lots of times when you were at the other place and, boy, am I glad you got to your forever home. You'll get a long nap tomorrow and that Dr. will try to fix you up special. Mom says we have to pray for wonderful, healing hands tomorrow. Take care, Charlie, Annie and I are thinking about you and we love you. Love, Freckles

Lynn
7th November 2007, 11:34 PM
We are thinking about you Charlie, praying for you, your surgeon and your mum & dad...Holding you all in our hearts, especially tomorrow. God has blessed you sweet Charlie with wonderful parents & 'siblings' and tomorrow we all pray that there is great success with your surgery.

Lynn, Mark, Molly & Maxwell

Cathy Moon
8th November 2007, 01:10 AM
Thanks so much for your kind words and good wishes for Charlie. :)
He would thank you himself, but he's been very, very busy playing with his toys and now he is snoozing! :slp:

Caraline
8th November 2007, 08:23 AM
Cathy I am loving Charlie's blog so much I have it as an RSS feed and eagerly look out for new news there. My heart & hopes are with you and Charlie for tomorrow & the days to follow.

:hug:

Vickie
8th November 2007, 01:46 PM
What a lovely way to document Charlies progress Cathy, it is very moving and has had me in tears sat at work reading it over what a lot this poor little lad has had to go through.

Take care yourselves :hug:

stewey
11th November 2007, 03:12 AM
Thank you for Charlies blog, I am learning so much. I have 3 healthy cavaliers, and hope to always have cavaliers. But we never know what may happen in the furture. Your information is awesome.
Best of lucky to you and Charlie.
Connie

Claire L
12th November 2007, 08:10 PM
Cathy, I tried to post a comment on Charlies weblog but my comment didn't show up. Is there something I need to do to be able to add a comment on there?? Hope Charlie is a little better today :lotsaluv::hug: and hope you and Colin are getting some rest time for yourselves :hug::hug:

Cathy Moon
12th November 2007, 09:08 PM
Claire, the way the software is set up I have to approve a post before it will display. So I will go do that now. Thanks!

maneumann
24th November 2007, 09:58 PM
Cathy I think you are a saint for rescuing Charlie and taking such great care of him! I also read his blog on a regular basis... it gives us valuable information, hope and encouragement for Jack Sprat's future once he has/is able to have the surgery!