• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Man!

Ansley

Look how chubby i am!
puppys006.jpg

puppys018.jpg

Momma!
puppys022.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! he was hard to take a picture of because he was constantly on the go

I think im picking him up this week or next!

Omigosh he is just the SWEETEST little guy!!!

He reminds me of Barkley when I first met him, before he could come home.

They grow like a weed...take LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!

Congratulations, he is a beautiful boy! :luv:

Your little guy is just too cute! I predict he will be a gorgeous Cavalier in the not too distant future. Enjoy him and keep posting pictures so we can enjoy him, too!

:w*w: he is gorgeous. He reminds me of Harvey when he was a pup. Big hugs from Harvey and Rudi:hug:

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

It won't be long now :xfngr:

Hey Charleen

Yea i think im heading up this weekend to pick him up....im still contemplating leaving him with the breeder while im gone...:( but that would mean id have to wait unti Dec 1 OR if i bring him home now i will have to find someone to look after him while im gone (which isnt fair to him!)

But he is the cutest little guy ever!!!!

He is just precious. I agree with you that it probably wouldn't be fair to him to get him and then leave him. He would be much happier with his breeder and familiar surroundings.... Also, you will want him to bond with you and get used to your routine and not have to upset him again when you get home. Judy and Dixie

Back