• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Jaspar!

Cathy Moon

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 4th Birthday Jaspar!!!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
You beautiful boy! Have a wonderful day!

He says thanks and says 'Remind Karlin she owes me TREATS! And a solid hour of fetch too please.' :lol:

He's my number one boy; little did I expect when I brought him home almost 4 years ago that my life would change so completely and I'd know so many people because of our dogs! :rotfl: He's just everything I ever wanted in a dog -- I love all my crew but I just adore Jaspar.

He had a breakfast of chicken, his favourite! And they'll all get some nice stinky tripe later on as a b-day treat. Maybe a little bit of ice cream too...:dogwlk:

:jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

:hppybdy:

Happy 4th birthday Jasper!!!!!!

:jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

Handsome boy, have fun playing with your mum today!!!

:hppybdy: Jaspar! Your friends in Miami hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy your game of fetch with your Mummy, too!:jump:

little did I expect when I brought him home almost 4 years ago that my life would change so completely and I'd know so many people because of our dogs

Isn't that truth??!! I always say "I thought I was just getting a dog....I got a lifestyle!" Happy birthday Jaspar....enjoy that stinky tripe!!

Happy birthday Jaspar, and to you, too, Karlin! It sounds like the rest of your crew is reaping the benefits of Jaspar's happy day. Good for them! :rolleyes:

Isn't that truth??!! I always say "I thought I was just getting a dog....I got a lifestyle!" Happy birthday Jaspar....enjoy that stinky tripe!!

Truer words have never been spoken. The only other events that changed my life more were: marriage and children

"I thought I was just getting a dog....I got a lifestyle!"

:xctly: Hmmm, might have to do up some t-shirts that say that!

Thanks all, the tripe was VERY stinky indeed and as they all have tripe lips I am keeping away from them for a while. :grnyuk:

Back