PDA

View Full Version : Roxy's getting her second injection

Mycavyangels
6th November 2007, 07:11 PM
Roxy is getting her second injection tomorrow, and a week after that she can go out for walkies:D:D:D:D

When Roxy got her first injection she cried a little, but was alright after a short while.:)

Hopefully her second one will be the same:D

BELLE'S MUMMY
6th November 2007, 07:33 PM
Be brave Roxy - just think of all those fab walkies you will go on :)

xx

*Pauline*
6th November 2007, 11:29 PM
Hi Suzanne, isn't it 10 to 14 days after the second jab they can go out? I waited 14 I think.

Mycavyangels
6th November 2007, 11:31 PM
Hi Suzanne, isn't it 10 to 14 days after the second jab they can go out? I waited 14 I think.

The vet told us 1 week, we will wait a little longer though

Cathryn
6th November 2007, 11:40 PM
My vets also recommend 2 weeks after the second jab to give it time to be fully effective, be brave Roxy it will be over in the blink of a sweet little Tri-coloured eye!! Then it'll be off on walkies with the rest of the clan!! :dogwlk:

*Pauline*
6th November 2007, 11:41 PM
At least she has the others to play with :D

Mycavyangels
6th November 2007, 11:42 PM
My vets also recommend 2 weeks after the second jab to give it time to be fully effective, be brave Roxy it will be over in the blink of a sweet little Tri-coloured eye!! Then it'll be off on walkies with the rest of the clan!! :dogwlk:

we will wait 2 weeks then:) we hv already got her a puppia harness hehe!

Cathryn
6th November 2007, 11:43 PM
we will wait 2 weeks then:) we hv already got her a puppia harness hehe!

Aww!! Which one does she have? Bet it's the pretty little checked one isn't it?? ;)

Mycavyangels
6th November 2007, 11:43 PM
At least she has the others to play with :D

yer she does, she thinks walkies means, bite lead time:D

Mycavyangels
6th November 2007, 11:44 PM
Aww!! Which one does she have? Bet it's the pretty little checked one isn't it?? ;)

Nope its a little pink one, it was smaller than i expected though lol

Cathryn
6th November 2007, 11:45 PM
Aw Beautiful!!

The small one's are really tiny aren't they? Then you get a Medium size one and they look HUGE!! :eek: Have you started lead training her yet?

Mycavyangels
6th November 2007, 11:51 PM
Aw Beautiful!!

The small one's are really tiny aren't they? Then you get a Medium size one and they look HUGE!! :eek: Have you started lead training her yet?

yer i put a collar on her for a short periods of the day and then attach a lead, she thinks (what the hell is this :rolleyes:) but has gotten used to it already :)