• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Roxy's getting her second injection

Mycavyangels

Roxy is getting her second injection tomorrow, and a week after that she can go out for walkies:D:D:D:D

When Roxy got her first injection she cried a little, but was alright after a short while.:)

Hopefully her second one will be the same:D

Hi Suzanne, isn't it 10 to 14 days after the second jab they can go out? I waited 14 I think.

My vets also recommend 2 weeks after the second jab to give it time to be fully effective, be brave Roxy it will be over in the blink of a sweet little Tri-coloured eye!! Then it'll be off on walkies with the rest of the clan!! :dogwlk:

My vets also recommend 2 weeks after the second jab to give it time to be fully effective, be brave Roxy it will be over in the blink of a sweet little Tri-coloured eye!! Then it'll be off on walkies with the rest of the clan!! :dogwlk:

we will wait 2 weeks then:) we hv already got her a puppia harness hehe!

Aw Beautiful!!

The small one's are really tiny aren't they? Then you get a Medium size one and they look HUGE!! :eek: Have you started lead training her yet?

Aw Beautiful!!

The small one's are really tiny aren't they? Then you get a Medium size one and they look HUGE!! :eek: Have you started lead training her yet?

yer i put a collar on her for a short periods of the day and then attach a lead, she thinks (what the hell is this :rolleyes:) but has gotten used to it already :)

Back