PDA

View Full Version : if dogs could talk

Super Princess
7th November 2007, 05:41 AM
" mommy mommy please can we go out...please please please please..im gonna give you this puppy dog look untill you agree..please please please please can we go out.." -oliver
"oliver..stop looking at me..look at that rain..you hate the rain" -me
"please please please mom lets go..pelaseee" -oliver
"fine lets go" -me
"yipeeeeee we're going out YESSSSSS how did you know i wanted to go out?" -oliver

*pulls out the rainboots and the raincoat...tredges out in the rain*

"mommy..WHY are you torturing me..you know i hate the rain..i dont wanna be out here its cold and wet..mommy i wana go home...i hate you!"-oliver

*Pauline*
7th November 2007, 01:48 PM
:lol: that's funny!

Barbara Nixon
7th November 2007, 02:29 PM
Our version-a few days ago.

Monty, sitting in kitchen-'' Come on, dont you know what I want ? I've done the hobby horse gallop in here and i'm sitting nicely.''

Teddy-juming up and down on the front of the fridge-''Are you thick. They are up there. Look ! Look! Oy !''

Joly rushing forward and launching on thighs- '' Woof, woof, woof. For goodness sake hurry up. Are you thick ?Surely you know what time it is?''

All three sit side by side in kitchen, looking, but, eventually, give up and go for a snooze.

The reason ? We've run out of fishskin rolls.

misty
7th November 2007, 02:49 PM
With several dogs, I think it's important to give them all individual time.

Kevin's treat is to come to work with me on Friday morning's, when everyone visits the burger van and he gets something special (sausage sandwich)

So, on a Friday morning, it goes like this?

"Is it Sausage Friday, is it, is it, is it????? Oof, oof, oof" :) :) :)

Ginger's Mom
8th November 2007, 01:40 AM
That was hilarious.. Thanks for the laughs... :)