• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boomer Schnauzer

TKC

She loves watching T.V and making herself comfortable. There are always Cavaliers here though somewhere in the background a little cavalier face will peep out. I feel like I must be the only 'non cavalier' owner who really 'gets' them as a breed - oh I am priveledged LOL

3783856313a6045865971l.jpg

Looks like a tv addict :p. I think I met Boomer at the pet expo - she is very sweet :flwr:

Great pic, she looks totally engrossed with whats on the tv:rotfl:We met another schnauzer on the beach yesterday, and I think Elliot thought it was Boomer, the two of them played tog for ages! He's remembering his fun days staying at your place, I think!!:p

Heh! Look at those hairy legs! :lol: Tara has at least three cavaliers at the moment. icon_whistling

LOL Eliott and Boomer hit it off for sure! Yes Boomer is my 3rd Cavalier! Well at the moment I own Jaspar, Leo and Liiiiiillllllllyyyyyy (that's her saying it ARF ARF)

Ok you asked for another photey of my Boomer.

3783856313a5601372807l.jpg

3783856313a5601393498l.jpg

3783856313a6106548127l.jpg

Aaaaww, she is just so cute in the first pic:luv: might just dognap her the next time Im collecting my pair:p :drivecar:

oh she's beautiful Tara - glad she's settling in so well with the other Cavaliers in disguise LOL

Hope Karlin's clan are behaving...

Back