• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Tallulah ..India's daughter

inca

here she is Incasmere Venus

100_0733.jpg

100_0728.jpg

thanks she is a rabymar LOL very flat across the head i'm still getting used to it

she is a real sweetie :)

thanks she is a rabymar LOL very flat across the head i'm still getting used to it

she is a real sweetie :)

Not a bad thing to have to get used to, I ADORE that line as you know, they have a consitency of type that many others are sadly lacking these days!

thats very true Cathryn the head type is fab

i can't get over her ears they are really long for 9 weeks old i know she is going to have a super long coat

she is just different to anything else i have India is lovely but lacks coat so i am hoping Tally will be full in that department
her head is lovely and broad i just have to get used to it LOL

Personnally I like the broader heads, that is the correct type anyway, I was reading some of the critique's on the parent club site and a few judges have commented on the "rounded heads with low set ears" that are creeping in, that is correct for a Charlie but NOT for a Cavalier!

My Crystals litter was an outcross and I am VERY pleased with them indeed, they are maturing in a different way to what I am used to but are looking incredibly nice indeed. They seem to be a bit weedy then go very stocky again, but when you outcross you can never be sure what you will get can you? So far so good with those one's and the little wholecolours upstairs are looking very nice too! Even though they have a mixed colour history they are actually something of a linebreed too, time will tell with them but so far so good there too, just wish they were girls is all!! :swear:

Personnally I like the broader heads, that is the correct type anyway, I was reading some of the critique's on the parent club site and a few judges have commented on the "rounded heads with low set ears" that are creeping in, that is correct for a Charlie but NOT for a Cavalier!

My Crystals litter was an outcross and I am VERY pleased with them indeed, they are maturing in a different way to what I am used to but are looking incredibly nice indeed. They seem to be a bit weedy then go very stocky again, but when you outcross you can never be sure what you will get can you? So far so good with those one's and the little wholecolours upstairs are looking very nice too! Even though they have a mixed colour history they are actually something of a linebreed too, time will tell with them but so far so good there too, just wish they were girls is all!! :swear:

well they may be boys but who knows you can perhaps get back to them later on ....I was very pleased with this litter all are a lovely build with good bone I love India's head its a lot softer but sadly she lacks in coat

this was not a total outcross but the results were good
India was the result of a total outcross so it just shows you can get good :)

well they may be boys but who knows you can perhaps get back to them later on ....I was very pleased with this litter all are a lovely build with good bone I love India's head its a lot softer but sadly she lacks in coat

this was not a total outcross but the results were good
India was the result of a total outcross so it just shows you can get good :)

And doesn't that just totally define the challenge of breeding? The only mating we can do where we can predict the outcome is Blenheim to Blenheim (and if you outcross well.....) For me this is the challenge, to think outside of the box, to consistantly try to improve on the momma, for each generation to be better in one way of another than the previous one? Then of course there is always good old Momma Nature herself to contend with,you get a puppy, a fantastic puppy, everything you could have possibly wanted, bred to further your line and then they have a "problem", something that will render them sterile! :bang: Thats breeding for you folks, total dedication,many set backs and upsets, but when it goes right?? Well, the sky really is the limit!!Good Luck Inca with Tallulah, may she be everything you hoped for!! (y)

Oh she is adorable. Thanks for the lessons on head shape ladies! :lol: I always learn something new when experienced breeders talk. :)

Tallulah is the most beautiful, lovely little puppy! I'm completely in love :luv:

Oh Inca she is adorable, she really has melted my heart and totally reinforced my longing for another black and tan puppy :luv:

Back