• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good Luck Charlie Rally!

arasara

I couldn't help but notice reading Cathy Moon's site that Charlie is going in for his surgery tomorrow.

I just wanted to start a good luck thread for him and let Cathy know that we're all thinking about her and we hope that he has a textbook case, smooth surgery!! :xfngr:

Good luck to you Charlie!!! :paw::paw:

Passing the good wishes on. I will be thinking about Charlie all day tomorrow and praying for a successful surgery. We're all behind you Charlie, Cathy and Colin!!:xfngr::luv:

Fingers and paws crossed and lots of prayers here for Charlie who has a special place in our hearts. We are thinking of him and next week of Bianca and Seamus. :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Just wanted to add our Good Luck Wishes to you both as well!! We will be thinking of you both throughout the day and checking regularly for any news! :hug: to you all!! :lotsaluv:

I'll be thinking about him all day and waiting to hear as soon as you know how he's doing. Let this be the beginning of a new, more pain free life for the little guy. Also thinking of Bianca and Seamus for next week -- all our surgery cavaliers.

Willl also be thinking of Seamus and Bianca next week too, 3 lovely dogs whom will get a second bite at the cherry of (pain free) life!! :lotsaluv:

Good luck to you Charlie! You are a very blessed little one and now you have so much to look forward to when you are pain free....so do well little one! We are all praying for you & your mum & dad!

Charlie, gentle hugs and warm wishes to you ...hopes for a speedy recovery! We're rooting for you here in the Carolinas!!:paw::paw:

Back