• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my little lexi 10wks old

we luv lexi

1914525028_6fb7591b47.jpg

1913647603_55241dd6a6.jpg

1914407978_5ac57e3a07.jpg

1914313234_dc076a85d7.jpg

Ohhhh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an adorable puppy!!!!! She has the cutest little face....!!!! She looks like she is a little doll...so sweet and wonderful! You made me smile little Lexi!

What a precious little doll.....could just smother her with kisses. Judy and Dixie

OMG how cute is she! That nose is gorgeous! How do you not want to bite it off! I remember our blenheim had a nose that refused to turn black! He was about a year before the last bit of pink went.

Lexi is too cute. Does she have a license to go around being THAT cute? AWWW. I can see why you fell head over heels in love with her!

thanks~*

thanks to all of u!
i love my lexi, its funny i show her off at work like someone showing off pics of their children! hahaha
ppl at work melt with oohs and awws, but im sure theyre rolling their eyes in their minds! hahahaha
i think everyone shares this pride over their own cavys! lol

Back