• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

newbie in miami

we luv lexi

Hi everyone!
i just joined, and already i love it here.
my husband and i are from miami,fl and we just brought home our baby lexi 2wks ago shes 10wks old now and she's and absolute dream!!
i posted some of her pics in the puppy pics forum.
welcome also to all the other newbies!!

-vanessa(lexi's mom)
:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

Hey Vanessa and Lexi:

Welcome again to the CT community! I love that your family and mine are in the same "neck of the woods!" We should get together and have a Cavalier Playdate! I know that Zena and Ziggy would love to meet Lexi. (We Miami types need to stick together!)

Another icon_welcome from SouthEast Florida, we definitely need a play date! I've been taking Barkley to bark park and to small dog meetups (clicky!) which are excellent for socialization!

I remember waiting that long month for Barkley to have his rabies shot so he could play. Hang in there, it will be Lexi's time soon!

Back