• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures.

sallymum

As everyone prob. knows Sam had to be P.T.S last Friday. Also most of u prob. know that no matter how i try i cannot post pics. I was wondering if i could send a few pics that i have of Sam and the guys would some lovely person put them up for me. I also dont know how to send them by email so i would have to send them by mobile.
Thanks in advance. :)

You can send them to me and I'll try to post them for you. I'm pm you my mobile number.

Mary, I will PM you my email address. If you want to email me some pictures & let me know which forum you would like them posted, I will put them up for you.

Sally's mum, I am very sorry to hear the news. I must have missed your thread as I just found out about this. I'm sure Casshon or Caraline will do a wonderful job of posting the pictures. I'll go ahead and PM your my email address as well in case you need my help.

Bless you Mary. I feel for your loss and hope you are doing alright. Give your other furbabies big hugs and they'll help you get through this loss.

Sallymum, I got your 2 pictures this morning and I will try to get them posted today or tomorrow.

Here are the pics. He is gorgeous.

1933346196_6d07007b4c.jpg

1933296536_92f5a0f26e.jpg

What a beautiful face... I am so sorry for your loss :(.. I know how you must be feeling because we had to let our 15 year old Yorki go last year.
I still get tearful just looking at his pictures :(

Sam was indeed a very beautiful boy :luv:
I hope you don't mind - I've taken the liberty of enhancing his photo a little so that we can all see what a little darling he was.

1933346196_6d07007b4c.jpg

He's beautiful... I'm sure he understands and will be waiting for you at the bridge when the time is right. :(

Just want to say thanks to Casshon for posting the pics for me, to Claire for enchanching the pic. Also a great big thank u to everyone that send me pm's and their wishes for Sam. Sorry it has taken me this long as its only now i can do this with out breaking down. Have tried several times but had to astop.
Thanks everyone.:flwr:

Sally, I am so sorry to learn of Handsome Sam's passing. I send hugs of comfort and Barkley sends loving puppy kisses of healing.

Back