PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say this to Karlin and everyone on this forum

Ginger's Mom
8th November 2007, 06:00 PM
That you guys are the best...

I'd be so lost without you all if this foum hadn't existed. :)

I'm sure you will all agree with me when I say this is such an incredible forum. I am very honored to be a member of this club, and it is amazing to witness such love and support everyone shares with one another-- whether it is Cavalier related matter or other personal issues.

Thanks so much Karlin for creating this awesome place where people from all of the world can meet and talk.

I wanted to start this thread to encourage everyone to thank Karlin and the forum moderators for all their effort in making this site so wonderful as it is.

Let the appreciation begin! :mexwav:

Cleo's Person
8th November 2007, 06:04 PM
Ditto! COuldn't possible put it any better.

Kerry and Bentley
8th November 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks to everyone who makes this board possible!! I absolutely love checking it every day and seeing what my friends from around the world are doing and saying :)

:thnku:

Debby with a Y
8th November 2007, 06:20 PM
:rah::rah::rah: For Karlin and the rest of the group! I have learned SO much from y'all and ultimately it helps my sweet little cavtiny.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :luv::luv::luv:

jcj528
8th November 2007, 06:21 PM
This is an incredible community and I am so pleased to be here. My deepest thanks to Karlin and the rest of the head honchos. You do incredible work here!

Hey Ginger's Mom - thanks for helping us remember!

frecklesmom
8th November 2007, 06:22 PM
This is an easy one. Thank you for all the good ideas, the knowledge, the tears and the laughs. I know my little Cav's have benefited from my gleanings from this great site. :rah:

Gingers Mommy
8th November 2007, 06:29 PM
I also want to thank everyone for all their efforts and hard work making this forum as amazing as it is!
My #1 favorite website!!

ourempire
8th November 2007, 07:15 PM
I couldn't agree more! This is a really valuable forum for everybody, both experienced cavalier-owners and newcomers like myself! Thank you! :rah:

Andy's mum
8th November 2007, 07:37 PM
I'm new here and just visited few times before, but I love it so thank you very much for starting this:rah:

Aileen
8th November 2007, 08:03 PM
Many thanks to everbody for making this a good place to be
-----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie ---Sam)

KingstonsMom
8th November 2007, 08:16 PM
All dog breeds should have such a dedicated site, as this board helps enhance the lives of so many Cavaliers out there. It also gives us crazy Cavalier owners a place to laugh and cry together without being judged. And of course the most valuable aspect of this site is the help it provides to rescued Cavaliers all over the world.

TillyTommy
8th November 2007, 08:24 PM
Yes, I too have only recently joined and have been given fantastic adivise and its a wonderful sight - thanks everyone!

vikki
8th November 2007, 08:24 PM
this is the best, thank you all so much. warmest aloha to you xoxoxo vikki

Caraline
8th November 2007, 08:35 PM
To Karlin! http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/emoticons/drinking_cheers.gif

stewey
8th November 2007, 08:37 PM
I don't feeling comfortable posting. But i really enjoy reading the forum a couple times a day.
Thank you very much.
Connie

Cathryn
8th November 2007, 08:52 PM
Same here too! It is great to be able to come to a site where there are like minded folks from all different walks of life who are all united by one simple thing, our love for these wonderful dogs!!:lotsaluv:

A huge THANK YOU to karlin and her wonderful team of moderators :thmbsup: Having been a moderator on a similar board a few years ago, I know what is involved in the running of these boards, all I can say is this, "Girls Thanks for all that you do, it is VERY much appreciated", Keep up the great work girls!!

Lynn
8th November 2007, 09:57 PM
Veronica (Ginger's Mom) You spoke the words I have in my heart for this group but are truly not able to put into words as you did...thank you for that.

I doubt there isn't a day when I don't feel truly grateful to all of you...yes, especially Karlin, but also everyone else. I am 100% sure that had I not found this group that my two beautiful pups wouldn't be all that they are today.

The hours that Karlin puts into this group and rescue are astounding. 'Thank you' is just not enough.

Karlin
8th November 2007, 10:05 PM
:thnx:

I am really grateful for the mods who give their time to help run things here and to all the members who participate either publicly or by simply finding the site useful and make it a community.

I confess to spending way too much time here though. :lol:

GudrunTheRed
8th November 2007, 10:05 PM
Karlin rawks!

Girl, you got it going on!

Eeva
8th November 2007, 10:42 PM
An excellent forum! I've had so much help and support from you all and learnt a lot from reading everyone else's postings. Great!
:thnku::mexwav:

*Pauline*
8th November 2007, 10:43 PM
It's the best run forum there is, thank you Karlin and the Mods. Thank you everyone for all your advice, the laughs and for keeping me company many times! :D

Cathy Moon
8th November 2007, 10:49 PM
Many thanks Karlin! :thnku::hug:

jld
8th November 2007, 11:39 PM
A HUGE thanks to Karlin and all the other moderators on this board. I wouldn't even have my precious little one if I had not found this board first. It is the first thing I read in the morning and the last thing I read at night. I can't even tell you how much I rely on the advice and wisdom I get from the posts. Dixie is my first cav, so I have learned so much about the breed from all of you. THANKS<over and over. Judy and Dixie:luv:

cb2u
9th November 2007, 12:38 AM
I'm so glad I found this forum; I've learned so much, plus the forumers are all so nice.

Thanks, moderators!

Kelly
9th November 2007, 09:56 AM
I absolutely love this forum.... whether you are all making me laugh, cry or just reminding me how to do the best for my little lad.

Not too sure how much my boss appreciates it though - have become a whizz at changing the screen as he comes round the corner!

Thanks Karlin.

Bet
9th November 2007, 10:28 AM
How much I agree with what's been said ,Karlin youll likely remember our early disagreements when I couldnt get the facts to fit in with what we were being told about SM ,then I realized how wrong Id been in what I was saying ,and its so nice to be able to say on this Forum some of my thoughts and know that I wont be getting any snide remarks .

Thanks again

Bet

BELLE'S MUMMY
9th November 2007, 01:00 PM
I agree with everyone - This is a fantastic forum!!

Thanks Karlin and everyone else!!!!!

xx

Sue.k
9th November 2007, 01:25 PM
I totally agree, thanks a million Karlin and everyone else involved, its fantastic :rah:

anniespeeps
9th November 2007, 02:28 PM
We'd like to add our thanks to Karlin and the mods who keep this forum running. It truly is one of the most informative internet boards I have seen. It's nice to know that there's such a knowledgeable and caring group of people all over the world who love their dogs as much as we do.

Two paws up!:thnku:

zizzi
10th November 2007, 07:31 AM
I, too, want to thank Karlin and everyone else for your tremendous support. I adopted Pickles back in August and she is my first ever doggie and I would have been totally lost without your suggestions... knowledge... kindness.

THANK YOU!

:rah:

Harvey's Mum
10th November 2007, 09:01 AM
DITTO, the best forum EVER :mexwav:

Would certainly of been going to the vets more often if i didn't have this forum. Thanks, you have saved me a fortune.

The knowledge that Karlin and the moderators have is immense, WELL DONE your the best cl*p.

Harvey and Rudi also say a big THANK YOU, because you all have their best interests at heart and you really do care.:lotsaluv:

I can't say thank you enough.:thnx:

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Sandrac
10th November 2007, 07:58 PM
Totally agree with everything that everyone has said- Well done to Karlin and all her helpers - this is an excellent site full of information and support.:rah:

pinkpuppy
10th November 2007, 08:40 PM
Thank you Karlin and Mods for ensuring this forum is full of valuable information and fabulous members! :rah::paw:

Rj Mac
10th November 2007, 09:14 PM
Totally agree with everyone, this is a fantastic site , full of wonderful people and their dogs, a massive thakyou from us to Karlin and the Mods :D

We have a very special reason to be extra thankful to Karlin,and the forum, as they led us to our Megan, and for that, we could never really convey how trully grateful we are:thmbsup:

Thelly
11th November 2007, 03:29 PM
:thnku: to Karlin. We have Ginger thanks to you and the work you do for all these dogs is truly amazing.

aperfectsonnettt
11th November 2007, 06:06 PM
I couldn't be happier to have found such a place!!

cavi lover
11th November 2007, 07:11 PM
Thank you too from me and the cavi gang.I spend alot of time on my own but now don't feel alone thanks to this great forum and all the lovely members.
Karlin you astound me with your knowledge. Thanks

Vickie
11th November 2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks from me too!

I dont get to post as much as I'd like, but I know where to come for a wealth of knowledge, advice, help and to hear from those that are as crazy about Cavaliers as I am - so thanks Karlin and all the Mods :)

Remali
11th November 2007, 11:31 PM
A big thank you from Bentley and I (and Bailey too)! We love it here, and we've gotten so much wonderful information and help here, everyone is wonderful. :)