• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My ruby girl who thinks she is Jesus

cavi lover

Just on my way for an early night and was reflecting on a very busy day and had a chuckle to myself so I thought I would share it with you!!!!

Esther my ruby rescue ex puppy farm girl is still learnig how to be a dog. Every day we go to feed the ducks and she looks longingly at the bread on the water. Anyway today she must have been feeling more confident than ever and tried galloping onto the water to get the bread ! Her impression of Jesus walking on the water failed but my is she a good swimmer! The other 3 looked on in total digust as they hate water!

She jumped out with a great big grin and a good doggy shake.Needless to say a very lovely bath followed on returning home.

1054.gif
laugh(1).gif

Absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Well, I don't think that is quite the way it worked for Jesus, but at least SHE was happy! LOL!

Merry walked on water twice between the age of 8 weeks & 10 weeks old. I nearly had a heart attack both times. The breeder was keeping Merry during the week and I took Merry on the weekends between 8-12 weeks old. I couldn't take Merry to doggy daycare until she was 12 weeks old and had that age shot sequence.

Anyway the breeder had an in-ground pool at her house, with a solar cover on it. No other adult or puppy cavalier has ever ventured onto the solar cover. EXCEPT Merry! The quickest way from the back yard to the back door was straight over the pool.

Merry had no idea she was in danger and just pranced right across the cover. The breeder and I stopped breathing both times!

How cute! I love that story. My dogs think that our pool cover is a HUGE dog trampoline. They bounce all over it and run around it like crazy dogs...

Back