PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!!!

Cash'sPerson
8th November 2007, 11:37 PM
Hello to all of you from Cash N Charlene. We live here at the Jersey Shore USA. If anyone is a fan We live in the same area Bruce Springsteen is from.
I am a first time Cav owner. I had a wonderful Dalmation who was 14 when we lost her in July.:( It broke our hearts so bad I thought I would never want another dog. 3 weeks later we had our new Tri baby Cash. I have always loved the breed and have read so much about them. But they are VERY rare to see in this area. I named him Cash because I've spent soooooo much Cash on both him and things for him (yes he's soiled). I can't believe how smart and easily trained he is. I know I made the best choice!.
My daughter has a pied French Bulldog and they are also rare to see here. The Two dogs are "in love" (were happy everyone is fixed cause those could be some funny lookin pups). When we walk the dogs together we don't get far before were stopped. People are always asking what kind of dogs they are. (See PIC in my profile). Thanks for having us and I think we'll like it here:dogwlk:

Cathy T
9th November 2007, 12:05 AM
Welcome Charlene and Cash - what a great name!!! It sure fits doesn't it?!

Cash'sPerson
9th November 2007, 12:46 AM
You Bet It Does!

jld
9th November 2007, 12:52 AM
Welcome from Texas.....Judy and Dixie

Charleen
9th November 2007, 01:47 AM
icon_welcome from Charleen :)

Cash'sPerson
9th November 2007, 01:58 AM
:p:p:pI love your name charleen

pinkpuppy
9th November 2007, 03:37 AM
icon_welcome Cash n Charlene!

Mycavyangels
9th November 2007, 11:30 AM
Hello and Welcome to Cavaliertalk:D:D

Caraline
26th November 2007, 07:57 AM
Welcome to the forum. Obviously I love Cavaliers & Boxers, but I wouldn't mind a French Bulldog as well :)