• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from leixlip

bennymum

Hi, My name is Mary and I own a ruby coloured King charles called Benjy. He is a rescued boy I got from Karlin in Feb 2006. He is about 71/2 to 8 yrs old now.

Welcome Mary and Benjy!! This is a fantastic place for Cavalier owners to meet and help one another and socialize! I know I've learned a lot about my puppy here. We would love pictures of beautiful Benjy! icon_welcome

Hi Mary! I remember Benjy well! Welcome to the board and we'd love some pictures. :)

Hello Mary,
Welcome from a fello Leixlip person (now living in Westmeath) This is a great website, if its the Mary I am thinking of you live next door to my sister and I was telling you about the site at her 40th :) This site is fantastic and everyone is so helpful, its great :rah:

Back