• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme..Naughty dog!!!

*Pauline*

Ok, I'm hoping you all have pictures of your dog getting up to mischief or being caught red handed stripping wallpaper or tipping over a waste paper basket etc. If not, you'll have to create your own as I did with my entry for this new theme..Naughty Dog!!
385942950_334854cf34.jpg

heres our entry, its of Megan thinking she could get away with stealing daddys side of the bed!!

mumsbed.jpg
[/IMG]

oh look something I actually have *naughty naughty Faithey!!*

here she is after she and Kosmo stepped in the paint and started playing this summer :eek:

b94238182.jpg

they are all great pictures so far i think i may have a few pictures of them being caught!!! i will have a look!! Pauline i look the picture of dylan!

oh look something I actually have *naughty naughty Faithey!!*

here she is after she and Kosmo stepped in the paint and started playing this summer :eek:

b94238182.jpg
hahaha what a lill' MissChief!
wasn't it hard to rinse the paint of her?:eek:

hahaha what a lill' MissChief!
wasn't it hard to rinse the paint of her?:eek:

heehee yes!! It was terribly difficult icon_blshing I've learned next time if something like this ever happens to wash it off while it's still wet. Thankfully this was a water based paint, but it still didn't wash off easily!! I got quite a bit off after a 15 minute tub soak/scrub, some fell out over time, and some I ended up having to cut out because they created mats in her fur. That was a one time thing, I definately learned my lesson! :lol: :lol:

To Buddy: You are a black and tan and can get away with mischief. Us Blenheims are supposed to be angels. I envy you. You look like you had such a good time. From Buddy as dictated to

Awww... I'd give anything to be part of this theme. Blenheims are no angels IMO... errr, maybe an angel with an inverted halo. If I had a faster camera there would be tons of pictures with a mischievous Blenheim!

I'm not sure who did this a couple months ago. I was working in the office and the gate was closed so I could concentrate on what I was doing and the dogs were left alone in the living room. I kept hearing this strange sound, but didn't want to interrupt what I was doing. BIG mistake! When I came out of the office, this is what I found. Actually, there were at least 6 dogs at the scene of the crime and they all scattered when I came out. All of them but Pixxey! I actually think she was left behind as the fall guy :lol:. My innocent little girl would never be a party to this. I'm going to wait to see who gains weight and that's the one eating the house; and that's the one who goes on a diet!

2007950607_221bfdc0f4.jpg

SiânE teaching her cousin Cassie the unsubtle art of elbow shifting on my mother.

table2.jpg

I'm not sure who did this a couple months ago. I was working in the office and the gate was closed so I could concentrate on what I was doing and the dogs were left alone in the living room. I kept hearing this strange sound, but didn't want to interrupt what I was doing. BIG mistake! When I came out of the office, this is what I found. Actually, there were at least 6 dogs at the scene of the crime and they all scattered when I came out. All of them but Pixxey! I actually think she was left behind as the fall guy :lol:. My innocent little girl would never be a party to this. I'm going to wait to see who gains weight and that's the one eating the house; and that's the one who goes on a diet!

2007950607_221bfdc0f4.jpg

Its a heart!!! Thats sooooooooo adorable! I would frame that hahaha :luv:

SiânE teaching her cousin Cassie the unsubtle art of elbow shifting on my mother.

table2.jpg

Great photo Davvy, I just love SianE's expression in this one, elbow shifting is one skill cavaliers excel in for sure :D. Mine have this skill down to a fine art!! :lol: SianE has cassie well taught, I just love the expression on their little faces getting more and more hopeful as they inch their way in closer to that plate;)

Back