• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i need help find my puppy

inca

i am looking for a puppy that i bred she is a ruby bitch aged 2 and living in the TAMWORTH ....BIRMINGHAM area

sadly i lost touch with her owner when she moved and now i have found out ( breed records) she has been rehomed i am frantic to find her i have rang all the surname's in the phone book and every vets in a 10 miles radius

the kc will pass on a letter for me but this can take a while

if you know anything please pm me

her name was Inca :(

:paw: crossed. Hope you find Inca! Aren't they suppose to contact the breeder in case they can't keep the pup anymore?

:paw: crossed. Hope you find Inca! Aren't they suppose to contact the breeder in case they can't keep the pup anymore?

yes she has a contract we both signed but sadly she didn;t contact me when she couldn;t keep her any longer i have since found out she had 2 pups whe she was too young to have them:( even though her papers were indorsed thats why she didn;t let me know she had rehomed her incase i found out

thats it from here i shall never breed again

i see Barbara is from stoke on trent ??

have you seen her .....i have been told she lives with 2 other cavaliers

Tyhe only ruby I actually know of , but haven't seen, belongs to a neighbour's daughter. The neighbour has a tri boy and I think the daughter also only has one dog.

How old was the bitch when she was sold on and how old is she now? Do you have a name for the new owner ? I could ask our vet nurses if they have one to fit the picture. However, there are at least 7 other vet practices and Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme cover a large area .

Sharon, who bred Izzy, Joly and Teddy, lost contact with two of the puppies from either Izzy's or the litter born at the same time. A pair of old ladies had them and she thought it odd, when the dogs' birthday and Christmas cards were returned to sender.

Some years later, her husband, who's a paramedic, was dropping someone at outpatients, two ladies introduced themselves as having owned two pups, which they no longer had. However, he had to see to his patient, so never did find out their fates. Sharon still worries about them.

Oh i do hope you find them and im sure there in good hands with there new owner-Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

xxx

Hi Inca!

Hmm tough one, I too sell puppies with a contract that they are supposed to contact me first if they are unable to keep a puppy/dog for any reason whatsoever. So you can imagine my horror when a lady rang me to say she now owned one of my dogs who HAD NOT been offered back to me!!

Sadly we breeders can only do so much to guarantee the "safety" so to speak of our puppies, these contracts rely on trust and faith in the puppy buyer whom in most cases will want to get their money back on the dog when they feel they can no longer provide a home for them :swear:

Give me a :blabla: when you get in OK? Been a b***h of an evening for me too will tell you more when/IF you call OK?

sorry i missed your call cathrynits 10.20 and too late to ring i will catch you in the morning x

Did you ringTamworth vets or Stoke ones ? If you need numbers for the latter, I can soon look them up for you. I'll ask at our vets , Shires, when I fetch Teddy's Atopica prescription, tomorrow.

Did you ringTamworth vets or Stoke ones ? If you need numbers for the latter, I can soon look them up for you. I'll ask at our vets , Shires, when I fetch Teddy's Atopica prescription, tomorrow.

i have spoken to Shire they have no record but then she may not have seen a vet yet as i think she was only rehomed in july

i have rang all the big vets in Stoke on trent and no one with her is registerd
i must have made around 300 phone calls and i'm feeling quite down I really have to find her ...i just need to know she is ok

Did you include the PDSA, as we have a PDSA hospital ? If, you pm me the vets you've tried, I'll see if there are any others.

Even if no vet has been needed yet, even for vaccination, the lady would surely be registered with a vet for her other dog/dogs ?

Another thought: Did you include Newcastle-under -Lyme vets as people outside the area include newcastle in Stoke, though Stoke is a separately governed city.

yes spoke to PDSA
Shires
Charters
county vets
Phillip Parry Smith
meir
The croft
roger brook and barter
willow
beachwood
warrendale

if you can list anymore i will ring them first thing Barbara

Stone veterinary Centre is not far away if the person is in the south of the city-01785 818186

Blue House Veterinary Centre Biddulph 01782 522100

Hazel Blakeman Animal Clinic 01782 320202

Vets Now Ltd 01782 417882

Also, some of the ones you spoke to have multiple surgeries,s o did they heck the other branches ?

I'll check again at Shires, as i'm going there, anyway.

You could try a story with the evening paper The Sentinel. Photo of you cuddling some puppies. Email and ask if they are interested.

Back