• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bianca and Seamus

Jen

Any updates on Bianca's surgery yesterday? :flwr:

Also, good luck tomorrow, Seamus! :xfngr:

Natalie told me Bianca's surgery went well on Monday. She is expected to be in Doggy ICU for three long days, and should come out late Thursday.:xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw::paw:

Hoping all goes well for little Seamus tomorrow.:xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw::paw:

Lots of love to these 2 cavvies!

Excellent, thanks for the update!

We just got back from the vet w/ Gus for an eye infection, and our vet mentioned she had a 14-month old in with what the owner's called "phantom pain" episodes--yelping, crying, etc. They were referred to Dr. McVey at the U as our vet suspects SM. :(

When is Seamus due for his surgery?

14-month old in with what the owner's called "phantom pain" episodes--yelping, crying, etc

That's so sad. Anyway who is saying this disease is blow out of proportion or isn't real....needs to pull their heads out of the sand. I'm am sad that I can count off 10 Cavaliers I "know" right off the top of my head who have this.

Seamus has surgery tomorrow. Good luck little man! :dogwlk:

I know the frustration, Cathy! It makes me so mad when people dismiss it...even worse when vets dismiss it. :mad:

Good luck, Seamus! Thanks for asking about Bianca--yes, her surgery went well, according to our neurologist. He says that she had a fair amount of scar tissue, but no more and no less than he says is 'typical' in his cases. She walked well today for him briefly on lead, so he expects she should have no residual weakness after surgery:xfngr::xfngr:. She is expected to stay in the ICU through Thursday afternoon---we did go visit her today ,but she pretty much slept peacefully on our laps, and likely remembers nothing of the visit. That's probably for the best, I wouldn't want her to associate any of the surgery with us!
Thanks for the well-wishes and thoughts. We all appreciate it, and good luck little Seamus!

Thanks for the update on Bianca. Sounds like everything went smoothly for her, and I'm sure she'll even better once she's at home. :flwr:

Delighted Bianca's surgery went well :rah:Get well soon little girl :hug:

Hope all goes well for Seamus today :xfngr::hug:

Keeping both Bianca & Seamus in my thoughts & Prayers. So glad things went well for Bianca!

When is Seamus due for his surgery?

That's so sad. Anyway who is saying this disease is blow out of proportion or isn't real....needs to pull their heads out of the sand. I'm am sad that I can count off 10 Cavaliers I "know" right off the top of my head who have this.
You can count one more to your list my Barney

Aileen and the gang (Barney ---Jazzie---Sam)

Oh I am sorry too, Aileen -- I missed your post on Barney -- I had very little time on the board the past three weeks due to a heavy workload and submitting my taxes and missed an awful lot of threads. :flwr:

I did not post until I was sure what was wrong
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Back