• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nick the ETS

Ansley

So as you guys know i was getting a cavalier puppy. Well "fate" intervened and unfortunetly i will not be getting him. :(

So I spoke with my dad and we decided to adopt a rescue. I put an application into the english toy spaniel rescue in the US and was accepted!

I am picking up Nick (possibly soon to be Alfie or Bosley) the ruby ETS on Sunday!

Hes a real cutie. He was rescued from a puppy mill along with his sister. He is almost 4 months old and a real little guy weighing in at 6 pounds!

heres a picture, he is the one on his own

nick2.jpg

Congrats!

I've moved this thread to the general news as the rescue section is really more for dogs that currently need rescuing or for transport, etc. More people will see your post and share in the news by placing it in this general news forum. :)

Splendid news, I bet you are excited to no end. He is beautiful and he has a "cavalier nose". Really happy for you. :rah:

Thanks everyone!

He was at the vets last night and weighs a whopping 6 pounds! The vet thinks he will grow to be 12 pounds or so

Im off to the States on Sunday to pick him up! I went shopping and got him all sorts of nice new things.

Ive also chosen the name Stewart after King Charles II Royal House

Ill post pics on monday!

loverly news I would love to see more photos has he gets bigger
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Back