PDA

View Full Version : Tri-color female and Bichon/Cav mix being fostered in Richmond, VA

GudrunTheRed
13th November 2007, 07:40 PM
Dolly and Macy are currently being fostered by the amazing Charlotte Sims in Richmond, VA and I wanted to help spread the word! FYI, I have known Charlotte for a while and she is the lovely lady who did my home visit prior to me adopting Rupert from Cavalier Rescue USA.
http://www.cavalierrescueusa.org/images/featuredogs/Dolly_Macy_VApg1107.jpg
Here's their listing on Cavalier Rescue USA: http://www.cavalierrescueusa.org/html/dog_pages/Dolly_Macy_VA1107.html

I just spoke with Charlotte and she says that they are both wonderful and sweet and well trained and totally delightful AND Dolly the Bichon/Cav mix doesn't shed. Charlotte admitted that she was never fond of "designer" dogs but her tune has changed now that she's spent time with Macy. Oh, and Dolly is a delightful little sweetie too!

She said she hasn't had much response to the pair yet and it's probably because they need to placed together and most people are a bit wary of adopting 2 dogs at the same time. I told her I would post on this forum because there are TONS of folks who wouldn't bat an eye at 2 dogs...much less 3 or 4 or more.

Anyway...I just wanted to help spread the word. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call Charlotte at 804-285-5790, or you can PM me if that's easier.

Cathy T
13th November 2007, 10:32 PM
What a sweet little pair!!

pinkpuppy
14th November 2007, 02:18 AM
They are both so sweet!

GudrunTheRed
14th November 2007, 02:18 PM
They do look very sweet, although I have to say that the little Tri-color has a funny little rather cross expression on her face in that pic. I'll call Charlotte and suggest she take a couple more of her and post them!

Debby with a Y
14th November 2007, 02:21 PM
The little Tri-color has a funny little rather cross expression on her face in that pic.

I was thinking the same thing! Like "don't even THINK about adopting me unless you adopt my friend too!!!!" They are really beautiful dogs and that Tri is GORGEOUS.

GudrunTheRed
16th November 2007, 10:43 PM
Bump. Just hoping someone will find interest in these two adorable girls!

pinkpuppy
17th November 2007, 02:32 AM
Just a wish, but I still don't have a fence in yard yet. Otherwise I would be hopping all over being a foster mom or forever home for these two adorable babies.

Charleen
17th November 2007, 03:12 AM
Both the dogs look adorable. I hope they find a home soon.