• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some Photos of my gang and the home boarders!

TKC

Karlins lot at bed time - Can you spot the 2 faces looking out of the crate
KarlinsMedium.jpg

My Gang
Image055.jpg

Beau Snooze
BeauSleepMedium.jpg

Minnie KONG
minnie2Medium.jpg

Boomer watching TV
Image003Medium.jpg

Garden
Image010Medium.jpg

Awwwwww! :lotsaluv:

I'm out in California right now so it's good to see my babies and their friends! :)

LOL the door on the crate is off so there is no door Claire! They just popped in and looked out the bars at the side so I snapped a photo real quick. Yeah that's Leo :)

They are in 8 panel large play pens at night so they are all safe and sound.

I'm in San Francisco at Oracle Openworld, then I'll get the train down to my parents in Menlo Park tomorrow and am there thru Thanksgiving. A mix of holiday and work time. :)

They all looks so cute!! lilly and jasper do look like they are in jail so cute!! I love the picks of urs aswell tara!!

Karlin i hope u have a lovely thanksgiving with ur family

Teee heee heee! Leo put his brother and sister in jail when his mom went on vacation!

Very cute pics! What's the little white dog in the last pic--a white Schnauz??

Also, where did you get that little sleeping bag?? Our cat would love that! He's notorious for crawling into the pillowcase and thrashing around. :rolleyes:

I love your avatar, too!

LOL the door on the crate is off so there is no door Claire! They just popped in and looked out the bars at the side so I snapped a photo real quick. Yeah that's Leo :)

They are in 8 panel large play pens at night so they are all safe and sound.

Minnie says you're lying - this is what she saw when she looked at the pic:

whos-da-daddy.jpg

:badgrin:

Lovely photo's you must have a very happy house with all those little beauties in there with you

Back