• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new additions!!

amia

hey every one i havent bn on here for ages and ages!anyway weve added 2 new puppies to our crew.

heres ella lil girl 6 weeks

2038902532_3154d5c626.jpg

and lil lewi a king charles 9 months

2038813062_1624e0b42f.jpg

Welcome back and congrats on Ella and Lewi, I love the names. I might just remember those when I one day get another pup.

oooh a charlie !!! I'm only in Hartlepool . just nice distance for kidnapping ,lol
I have two charlies , my sister has 4

thank u 4 all ur nice replies!!!

i had know idea there were other ppl with king charlies.lewi is my mams dog and he follows her everywhere.hes lost with out her lol.the picture up there is him looking at the door waiting 4 her 2 come back from the kitchen.he howls and everything when shes gone bless him.

there so different 2 cavs arent they.do ur charlies look like theve been bobbin 4 apples when theyve been 4 a drink??he come in soakin!!!lol.

check out his big eyebows they make me laugh lol.i love them lol

2038016841_e1dfd434c4.jpg

there so different 2 cavs arent they.do ur charlies look like theve been bobbin 4 apples when theyve been 4 a drink??he come in soakin!!!lol.

[]

LOL I collected my charlie boy from the vet this morning after some operations , they were aploogising because he had went swimming in his waterbowl. His head was soaked. they had tried to dry him with the hairdrier incase I was annoyed.

I told them he always does that. for some reason boys like to dive in their bowls & stuff as much water in their mouths as possible. The girls dont do it.
Our waterbowls are kept outside otherwise our kitchen would be like a skating rink

Back