• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Roxy photos aged 13 weeks

Mycavyangels

dogs007-4.jpg

dogs043-1.jpg

dogs120-1.jpg

dogs161-1.jpg

dogs162-1.jpg

dogs165.jpg

dogs203.jpg

dogs230.jpg

dogs205.jpg

dogs238.jpg

dogs240.jpg

dogs235.jpg

:luv: Roxie is very cute. It looks like Buddy sure is happy with having a little sister to play with. :luv:

Oh she is soooo cute!!! I love that first one....caught red handed with a stick in her mouth!

I can just imagine what naughtiness Buddy and Roxy will get up to.......
Best of luck Suzanne:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Roxy is just tooo cute. Makes me want a little tri. Maybe someday. Judy and Dixie

What a sweetheart! Wow, some of your photos show her sharp little puppy teeth. Looks like Buddy is her bestest play buddy!:luv::luv:

Great photos :p Looks like you have fun with the gang. I spotted a purple toy in one of your photos that Sally had. It didn't last 5 minutes she destroyed it! Can't believe yours has stayed intact with 4 of them.

She is beautiful! We had the purple toy aswell. Chloe loved him but his arms then fell off followed by his legs.... how the 4 of them have kept him in tact ill never know:)

These are wonderful pictures! Especially the first one with Roxy and Buddy, it took a while for me to figure out where one of the dogs ended and the other one began...:D

they are lovely photos Suzanne, looks like Buddy is getting on realy well with Roxy

lisa

Back