• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Sweet Moment..

Claire L

Earlier tonight the girlies were lying beside me on the sofa as I watched TV. Cara was dreaming and she was emitting a low barking sound. Minnie looked at me as if to say "what's up with yer wan?" and then she leaned her head into Cara and sort of nudged up against her; Cara immediately settled into a relaxed sleep once again :slp: I just love how Minnie looks up to Cara ..........it was such a sweet moment :luv:

What a sweet story! Wouldn't it be great if we had a way of capturing those moments (like on video) to watch and experience over and over again?

My Molly Has been doing something super sweet lately...not only does she hug us...but in the morning during our morning routine, our cat Alice is always waiting at the door with the dogs as I am putting their leashes on them...and every morning Molly kisses and HUGS Alice the cat! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen...first she licks at Alice's face then she leans her head over Alice's and hugs her head up to Alice's head for a couple seconds. Melts my heart every time.

Back