• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie!

JudyG

Just want to introduce myself & my little girl. Maddy (age 3) is a rescue Cav & has only been with us for 3 weeks, which sounds really strange to be saying that because we feel as though she has been with us forever! Our last Cav died in 2001 aged 13 years! Maddy couldn't be more different, she's the calmest dog I've ever met. We were looking for a cat friendly dog - we have 2 cats - & because of this didn't really mind what the breed was, but Maddy turned up on a rescue website & although at that stage there wasn't any information about her I just knew she was "the one!" She was cat tested & showed no interest so we reserved her. I feel so very lucky to have found her & as you can probably tell, love her to bits! I'm looking forward to chatting to you all. Judy x ps. She really is cat friendly, my cats love her!

Welcome!

You'll enjoy this forum. Everyone is friendly and very willing to help out with suggestions or other information.

I look forward to hearing more about Maddy.

Thanks, I've just realised I should have put my first post on "Introduce yourself" Sorry! That's me, never read the instructions, just barge ahead!

Welcome so glad you found this board, and your precious Maddie. It's kind of funny.....my name is Judy and I, too, have a dog named Maddie. Hope to see pictures of your Maddie soon. By the way, my Maddie is a black schnauzer. Judy and Dixie (the little cavie)

Absolutely! The only problem we have with her is she snores!! She sleeps in the lounge & our bedroom is downstairs so we can hear her quite clearly. I did whack hubby the other night for snoring, poor chap, it was actually Maddy:D

Hi Melisa, Maddy was picked up by the dog warden & due to be put to sleep when the rescue folk got her:eek: It's very great to know we can make a difference in rescuing these super dogs! Great with cats too as I'm sure you'll agree?

Hi Melisa, Maddy was picked up by the dog warden & due to be put to sleep when the rescue folk got her:eek: It's very great to know we can make a difference in rescuing these super dogs! Great with cats too as I'm sure you'll agree?

I have 3 cats and they all get on great!! :p

It was important for me to try and find a 'cat friendly' cav and Holly's been perfect, i couldn't have asked for a nicer dog....:luv:

Back