• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Southern Cavalier Club Xmas Party

Gem

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone was going to this tomorrow??
Its in Liphook, Hampshire doors open at 11.00am

Hi

I didnt know that there was one? Can anyone go or do you have to be a member??

Sonja x

No, its open to anyone you dont need to be a member. We went to the fun day in the summer and just turned up.You can take your dogs (i think its free entry then £1 if you enter any of the competitions. They do chocolate buttom race, waggiest tails etc) all money goes to the cavalier rescue.:)

It sounds really great - we are going to try and make it - the only thing is that my daughter has a horse riding lesson which doesnt finish until 11am - we can drive up straight from that, will it be on for a few hours? It would be a shame to drive all the way to find it just finishing???

Sonja x

I think that doors open at 11.00am but things dont start til after 12.00. The one in the summer went on til about 3 ish i think, they usually have stalls and an agility show etc. It is a more or less a day thing, we are coming from Birmingham
Would recommend it if you can get there:)

Hi Gem and Harvey...

I'll be there - which Pickles. You'll know us because Pickles has a brown splotch on her mouth/nose area. Also, I'm American so you might be able to find me because I might be the only one there with an American accent.

Hope to see you there.

Kim and Pickles.

Was a good day loads of people turned up. Cant believe I forgot to take my camera!!
Journey home was horrible though the motorway was a nightmare

We went. Here's the photo of Pickles and me. She won 5th in the 6 - 12 month puppy category. ok, ok... so there were 6 puppies in that category but still...

Isn't she the cutest?

Gem -- Sorry I didn't meet up with you. There WERE a lot of people and dogs there and we had a very nice time.

Last edited:
We had a fantastic time - so many cute doggies all under one roof Harvey and Guinness didnt know who to say hello to first....
On one stall we brought Guinness a lovely knitted jumper for the winter and my daughters had a go at the luckly dip and won some French wine :)

The weather and driving conditions were so bad that when i hit a patch of water on the road i aquaplained and nearly lost the back end.... Very scary and we werent even going fast as you couldnt see that far ahead due to the spray!

I cant wait till they have another party next year - I wish there were more cavalier owners round near where we live so that i could arrange play dates on a regular basis

thats a shame i didn;t know you were all going it was the first year in 8 i had missed
its normally a good day out :)

Back