• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paulie The Amazon Parrot

This is Paulie she is our 6 year old Amazon. She and my cav Cash have a very special relationship. Paulie recently started whistling and saying "Comm'on Cash wanna go out?" This sends Cash a running thinking he is going for a walk.
Well the other day Cash got her back. He pooped on the floor in front of her cage.:D

344973032_6be60dbe21.jpg

You lucky thing, always wanted a parrot (pionus) but no go. Only ever had budgies (apart from the strays my brother always bought home from field trips:-|), had one budgie who was in love with my yorkie. Feather didn’t do it for him but hair well that’s a different story. No wonder he fell in love with he yorkie. Would land on the floor and run after her before he was even tamed.

Love the fact that Paulie is calling to Cash. I bet Paulie has a lot of fun with that. :cool:

Glad Cash got her own back. :lol:

Oh love the name Paulie. Paulie was a film I use to hear a lot about from email list but had never saw. One day the film came on and I’m not ashamed to say I cried nearly all the way through. Beautiful film and a beautiful name for a bird. :flwr:

Oh that was my favorite feather companion movie ever! Guess Cash does not like being teased about his favorite time of day:lol:

Back