• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone have the Puppia lattice harness?

casshon

I have ordered Bella a size medium in the lattice harness but now I'm worried it will be too small. Molly wears size large in the mesh harness and it's way too big on Bella in the neck. Bella normally wears the dear dog harness because they are smaller but she has a sore ear at the moment and it is hard to get it over her head. I know some people say the puppia sizes differ depending on style so if anyone has this particular harness could you let me know how the sizes are please?

Bella is around 7 kilos (15-16 pounds)

929dec10841b164d7a63f063f2909613.jpg

Spencer wears the same size in the lattice harness as he does in the mesh. So I'm sure the medium will be fine for Bella.

I've got exactly the same one as you have ordered. It fits Minnie-May a treat - she is about 6.8kgs.

Thanks for the help! Of course I had to order another one for Molly too (wouldnt want to leave her out ;)) so there are 2 new puppias winging their way to me now :p

My little one is 6.7kgs and it fits, so I'd say a medium will be fine for Bella. These harnesses are so cute on, there is a little pink bow to the back of the harness too! :smile:

Back