PDA

View Full Version : can u help suggest a size?

we luv lexi
21st November 2007, 05:04 PM
hi all!
im going up north this christmas and of course little lexi is coming with us! i bought her a sweater for the snow but now i think i might need a bigger size since shes growing so fast. i measured her and shes 14" from collar to tail and that would fit the medium size(14"-16") and the large is 18"-20" she'll be 4months by december20th.
can any of you help me compare what your cavies were like at 4months? am i ok with the medium or do u think i need the large? is it possible for her to grow 4" by december? she is growing fast.....
any suggestions would help me out!
thanks in advance!! :lpy:

merlinsmum
21st November 2007, 10:26 PM
My Oakley would have been about the same - although his swaeter I bought for him was for 17" so he could grow into it - there probably isn't THAT much difference so I would go for the larger if you expect her to be 16-19lbs when fully grown

Cathryn
21st November 2007, 10:29 PM
Hmm, personnally I'd say stick with the medium, but she may have a growth spurt, is there any chance of you trying the sweater on her before you buy it? Then you would have a good idea of how much growing room there is in the 2 different sizes and which one to plump for!

Don't forget we want :snap: of her in her new sweater when she gets it!! :thmbsup:

merlinsmum
21st November 2007, 10:34 PM
Hmm, personnally I'd say stick with the medium, but she may have a growth spurt, is there any chance of you trying the sweater on her before you buy it? Then you would have a good idea of how much growing room there is in the 2 different sizes and which one to plump for!

Don't forget we want :snap: of her in her new sweater when she gets it!! :thmbsup:

Thats a good idea - I was going off the puppia sweater sizes as they fit quite snuggly

we luv lexi
24th November 2007, 04:49 AM
hey u guys,
i got her the medium, but its kinda long on her right now. dont know if maybe she'll grow into it by mid-december? i thought about returning it and getting the small, but maybe then it will be TOO small by then?....
hmmm......