• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bran still unwell

sannie

Hi guys, thought I'd have better news by now. bran did come home with us on Monday evening and was in pretty good form but slowly went back downhill yesterday morning. Collected some pain relief from vet and was waiting to see how they kicked in but today I just picked him up off the floor and carried from car into vets and he's just not doing good at all.

So he's back in hospital right now, going to be x-rayed again, probably doing that as I type as they were pretty anxious to get started, scanned again and if need be, more surgery.

So he's not out of the woods yet, I'm really worried for him as he seemed to be doing great, he doesn't have a high temperature which might rule out an infection so what's going on there?, we just have to wait and see.

Again the vet's will keep me informed, no matter the time, so please, please, keep the little tyke in your thoughts.

xx
sannie

I am really sorry to hear this; I hope it is just an infection that can be managed. :xfngr:

:xfngr:they are able to get him back to his normal self real soon.
Thinking of you at this very difficult time, please keep us updated

Sending prayers focused on Bran asking for healing. I pray he gets well very soon.

Hope that Bran makes a speedy recovery, :hug: for all of you at this difficult time :flwr:

We're sending prayers and positive thoughts for Bran and you. :flwr::hug: I hope the time goes fast until he is home again.:xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw::paw:

Darn...I was so hopeful that he was home and on the mend. Hopefully this is just a setback and he'll be okay. Praying for you both.

I'm sending him loads of positive thoughts and good vibes to help him on his way to a full recovery, l really hope it's just a little set back and nothing to serious, hugs to you both

Oh Sannie, I am so sorry to hear that Bran has gone down hill again. I sure hope that perhaps some fluids & some antibiotics will see him well again. I'll go light a candle for him right away & ask that he comes home to you bright & well.

oh no I was really hoping he would be bouncing again by now. I hope this is just a temporary setback and that the vet can get him well - we're sending lots of positive thoughts for him, and comforting ones for you.

All paws crossed and lots of love from us all here for Brandy.

It's Thanksgiving here today and I keep thinking about Bran. A prayer being offered that the Vets can fix their errors and you will be able to bring him home to nurture his spirit.

Back