• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What does your dog like?

gerry

Smurf likes:
Leaves... just the crunchy ones.
Chewing rocks... Probably just teething, but still loves them.
Bottles... I just gave him a water bottle, within minutes he had the cap off, now he's been chasing it around for like an hour.
Tummy rubs!
Tags on towels.

Hates:
My phone when it playing music.
His travel crate... though he's managed to put that out of service by chewing off the latches.
When he sees any of us leaving the house (we're working on that one!)

Likes stealing towels from the bathroom, stealing knickers, playing with other dogs, chasing wash balls, having his chest brushed, tummy tickled, teeth brushed, walks, my son and me best then everyone else!

Dislikes having his ears and bum brushed, hairdryers (I towel dry him).

Monty takes things as they come, but likes a little tinned meat on dry food.

Joly likes, food, lots of fuss and retrieving. He doesn't like me going out and leaving him, no matter that he's not alone. Oh , and perfumed grooming spray. If he sees the spray, he hides in a crate (thinks I can't spray through the bars)

Teddy likes food, food and food, and chewing knickers and socks. He doesn't like things such as groming, baths, or even being picked up, if he's not in the mood.

Sally likes stealing socks and knickers when I'm sorting out the washing, sitting on my knee, chasing flies, carrot sticks, having teeth brushed, playing with other dogs.

Sally hates 'Family Guy' (TV Programme), the screen saver that comes on the screen when a DVD has finished, having her ears brushed.

Cleo likes food, bones, playing fetch, sitting in the window watching the world go by, walks, snoozing on laps, people arriving at the door, sneaking into the bedroom, where she is normally not allowed, and stealing dirty clothes especially knickers if she can get them.

Cleo hates water - especially rain which she seems to think we turn on at will to frustrate her, grooming - especialy about the ears and bum, going to bed at night, and when we go out.

Maddy likes to eat - post it notes!! :D well, she ate one the other day after Tilly (cat had finished playing with it!) she also likes sitting in front of a fan heater until I smell her fur cooking:eek: Rolling in rabbit poo! & getting muddy :D .She loves a cuddle (although doesn't get one after the rabbit thing!!). Oh yes, she likes ME!!!!!! :rah:

Likes: chewing rocks, nibbling ears, getting kibble out of toilet paper rolls with the ends folded over, sleeping in laps, clicker training, watching tv.

Dislikes: getting claws clipped, being told "not now" when she wants to jump up into a lap, being taken outside to pee at bedtime when the temperature is close to freezing.

Molly
loves: cuddles, food, walkies, kongs + chewies, agility, propping herself up on my pillows in bed

hates: nothing really

Bella
loves: lying on top of me, people especially children, anything paper related, kongs, being the centre of attention

hates: the rain and getting her paws wet

:paw::luv:

Holly loves:

getting dried with the hairdryer after a bath
Cuddling
Jaffa cakes
Her sheep, shaun:)
tummy rubs
fresh chicken
my dad
sitting and watching my mum cooking, incase she drops anything!
people paying her attention
chasing leaves in the wind

She doesn't like:

the rain
muddly puddles (walks round them!)
cheap dog food
having her eyes wiped
me making her go out for a wee if it's raining
big dogs
me closing the toilet door to go foer a wee!
her paws being touched
her ears being brushed

x

hi new member here dog babe
my don't worry about your dog eating and crunching all those things my dog mickey does it all the time when the wind blows he goes mental for all the leaves

Molly loves: Me, me and as a substitute my husband, me, me, food, apples, leaves, me, other people, horses, cuddles, ice cubes, stealing socks, shaking toys, walks, chasing toys.
She hates: Me leaving (she actually cries!), being brushed, people who don't want to talk to her, getting no attention!
:paw:

Veda Likes: lying under the christmas tree like she's someones best gift, ear licks, her red sweatshirt, eating, walks, car rides, sleeping in my bed, peeing on the sidewalk in the winter so her feet dont get cold in the snow, licking the condensation off my sodas.

Veda Hates: being wet, moldy yards, (we had one once) the "G" cord on the guitar, My santa figure, E.T., kitties, dairy, being photographed. (she is self conscious)

Molly likes:

running after the frisbee, chasing Maxwell in the yard, cuddles, giving hugs & kisses, nap-time in her bed (kennel), when Daddy comes home from work, Alice the cat, people (especially adults), playing 'tug of war' using a toy or chew with Maxwell, deciding where we go on our walks, riding in the car.

Molly dislikes:

a certain beagle on her walk, having to go near the area of the beagle, being brushed, being separated from Max even for a couple minutes, when Max steals her chew, having to go outside in the rain, being home without mum & dad.

Maxwell likes:

Chasing squirrels, guarding his yard from those annoying squirrels and birds, playing with Molly, doing his 'happy dance' with mumma, food, treats, tummy rubs, kissing daddy, when daddy comes home from work, people (especially children), stealing Molly's chew, going for walks.

Maxwell dislikes:

putting sweaters on, when there are no squirrels to chase, having a bath, being away from Molly even for a couple minutes, when the chew gets too small and has to be thrown away, when it is time to get out of the car but he is still sleepy, soft rubbery toys.

Back