• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

National Dog Show today

Cathy T

Who saw the dog show today? Did you see that gorgeous, stunning Cavalier and his incredibly smart looking and very talented handler?! Why all the gushing? That's was my club President, CJ, and her Gucci!! It was such a thrill to see CJ and Gucci on the show. The peke took 1st but I thought Gucci looked great!

Was gonna ask you Cathy, they mentioned that Gucci is from San Diego, so I had a feeling that you would know this dog. :fool:

Gucci was great!!! And it gave me a sense of pride (huge pride) when one of the hosts said that he himself has a Cavalier at home!!

And men, those Pekes crack me up every time I see them. Wasn't it funny when the judge was looking at his watch because the Peke walked so slow? I had a good laugh on that one. cl*p

Back