• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Look who we've got :-)

Emma n Renco

Oh my gosh she's lovely, a bit scratty and very small compared to harvey and looks a lot different. wondering if that's because she's female? Anyhow, she's lovely, she has a bad limp on her back leg, terrible terrible breath and teeth but she's full of energy. Harvey is trying to mount her every 5 seconds would this mean she was in heat or that he was just interested? I'm sure we have lots to learn and we are very busy trying to keep them apart but they seem to be getting on well. She has already peed inside twice so I'm not sure if this means she's just excited or not house trained. We'll see what happens, it was very hard to get photos as she was very busy obviously but here are the first few...

http://emmalizthebiz.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php

Congratulations! She's gorgeous. I don't know anything about females since ending up with a male myself. She's probably peed because of both issues being in a new environment and excited. I would keep them apart until all the experts have chimed in though.

Gosh, she's sweet. reminds me so much of my Annie, blk/t 6 y.o. retired mama. Annie didn't understand about carpet but it didn't take long to get her used to going outside,with a few lapses along the way. Annie had horrid breath also-her front teeth were clean but found the back very bad. That b/t coat is so different :eek:-think I've got the knack now of grooming her but you'll find they are magnets for everything :razz:. Congratulations.

She's absolutely beautiful, congratulations!
PS I noticed that Harvey was born 1 day after our girls (who were born 21 Jan 07)!:)

She's absolutely beautiful, congratulations!
PS I noticed that Harvey was born 1 day after our girls (who were born 21 Jan 07)!:)

Aww- I will look at pictures to see if how similar they are - it's always really good to see if they look like they are at the same stage :)

quick update on little Bella, she's adorable! So so bossy over Harvey but they are adjusting to sharing the attention a little bit more every hour. She's a right little madam and loves going for walks, she's always one step ahead of Harvey. She's not house trained which is a bit of a struggle but she's soooo full of love and just loves curling up with us on the couch. She even cuddled up to Harvey on the couch today which he was a bit wary of but then curled up with her and went to sleep - so cute. The funniest thing is that we have now got 2 shadows everywhere we go instead of 1... It's the vet check tomorrow and the groomers. I have to admit we are in love already ;-))))

OMG, I looked at your album pictures of Harvey, he's so much like our Maija, and only a day younger! The same shape, similar sort of size and coat - even though Maija is a Blenheim. They could be a brother and a sister!:p

Back