PDA

View Full Version : 4 more Cavs at Many Tears

Yvonne117
25th November 2007, 12:56 PM
There are four more ex breeding Cavs at Many Tears. They look so lost.

Ciren
25th November 2007, 03:23 PM
i wish i could :( but i don't think we would even pass the home test cause we live on a 2nd floor flat

Pavane
25th November 2007, 04:37 PM
A friend has been wanting a Cav forever. I wrote here asking about successes with placing breeding stock. Then it turned out that my dog's aunty had just had a big litter, c-section, and spaying. They were willing to let her go to the right home. My friend flew from Maine to Florida and it was instant love on both sides. I've never seen any two creatures bond so quickly. The dog got a new name with the same first letter which she took to at once. The dog flew to Maine without incident and even hasn't flinched at the change in temperature! Okay, she does very fast early morning pees to get back in the warm bed. Both are so happy and so is the husband. It was the perfect match and I am amazed at how easy the adjustment went. Because this was a former show dog, she has some quirks in training and is starting obedience training with her new mom this week. I think that will help them get all their signals straight. There are funny things because the Cav had never seen stairs or walked up and down hills! Wait till she sees snow...

misty
25th November 2007, 09:41 PM
I agree that this particular 4 look especially lost and scared. I dread to imagine their past.

Poor, poor babies. Will the puppy farms ever go away? :(

Aileen
25th November 2007, 10:57 PM
No they will never stop if you think back to this time last year they seem to have a clear out just before Chirstmas
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie--Sam)