• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavys everywhere!

Melissa

Maverick and I went to a small dog meet up at Minooka Park. There was a beautiful tri color there, I couldn't figure out the owner cause there were a lot of dogs there. Then later in the evening I took him to the christmas parade in West Bend and a lady came up to me and asked what kind of dog he was, so I told her.... She has 2 black and tans at home. I was like wow. Maverick was so little compared to the tri at the dog park. I wonder how much he'll grow.

haha wehn i was in ireland ..missing my baby back at home..i ran into a few cavaliers

a couple pups just running loose int he street with another dog...aparently common in this area as there were 4 dogs just walking around the neighbourghood

i was in heaven..they were wet and stinky ahha cuz it was rainy but i didnt care.

then i was in cobh and there was this really old boy named charlie..his owner was walking him..let me give him a good pet down..as i told her about my olly at home

Back