• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie here!

smoky

Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself and my great little crew! I am owned by 3 proud little cavs. My first is Rolo (my avatar). He is a year old and rules the roost around here. He is also our little hero as he helped my husband out this year when he was burnt in a fire. The second is Foxy She is a year old also, and is b/t. She is my little ball of energy and is always good for a laugh or two from strangers. The third is my newest edition. Rosa is a little ruby who is 15 weeks old. She is a little sweetheart who is starting to come out of her shell and pay with my four children. I also just lost a beautiful ruby in October. She was not quite a year old and died of heart failure. She is sadly missed, but fondly remembered!

Welcome, welcome....so glad you are here. You will love this board. It sounds like you are already an expert......please post pictures. Judy and Dixie

puppy pics

I would love to post pics, but for some reason I can't, or maybe I just haven't figured out how to. It tells me I am not allowed to post attachments. Can someone tell me how to and I will definitely post pics as I am proud of my bunch!

Hey,

I am sorry to hear of your loss of one of your Cavaliers. I am new to this forum myself as well and have recently purchased my very first Cavalier puppy not to long ago. I will post a picture of him on here for all members to see soon. He is now 4 months old and is a gorgeous Blenheim color.

Back