• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Santa's Helper

Lani

We had a mini meet-up this past weekend in northern NJ and Lucky got to sit on Santa's lap and even help out.

I took over 400 pictures of all our dogs with Santa, but here's my favorite:

537forcalendar-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! :p

Lani
I LOVE that picture!!
Lucky looks adorable and like quite the little helper!!
I love his little "santa beard" of white!!

That is just the cutest pictue.......love it, love it. love it . I just hope my 2 year old grandson does as well on Santa's lap. Judy and Dixie

From the same meet-up, here is Penny helping Santa with his shoes. While Lucky was being such a good elf, Penny was hoping she wouldn't get caught tasting the forbidden fruit. This kind of santa's helper gets coal in her stocking. :grin: Penny is one of Molly's cavaliers.

2065707297_9b1817983d.jpg

Thanks everyone. :) Santa's Helper is going to be my Christmas card this year.

LuckyCard.jpg

The Inside says: "Hope you have a Happy Holiday ... And a 'Lucky' New Year!!"
(so it's really a Holiday card because NYC is pretty diverse & I have a lot of friends who don't celebrate Christmas & want to send to them too!)

Penny is such a sweetie!! We had such a fun time at the meet-up!!

Charleen even drove all the way down to NJ (a loooong drive ... !!) for the meetup so we got to meet her crew too. She's got the cutest dogs and I really just fell in love with Merry!

Back