• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member,new puppy

denisecan

:)

Hi I am new here. I just got my new boy on Saturday. He is my second cavalier,we had a lovely blen boy named Bailey for 14 years.

What do you think?

DSC00978-1.jpg

He is a little lightly marked but otherwise perfect.Are the chestnut bits apt to get richer??

Tia.
Denise:D

Congratulations on your new Baby Boy! He is gorgeous! I love his big brown eyes. What are you going to name him?

Welcome by the way. Its great to have you and your baby with us!

Oh, he is just perfect. A real looker... Congratulations. Judy and Dixie

He is adorable:lotsaluv:, give him big hugs from all of us.:hug:

When I first went to see Harvey (blenhiem) at 8 weeks old his markings were very pale, but when I collected him at 14 weeks old I didn't recognise him, his markings were so much richer in colour, I am sure Charlie will go richer in colour too.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Charlie is a charmer....I am sure you will have so much fun with him! Congrats! And also...how lucky you were to have your previous Cavalier live to 14 years old!!!! That is wonderful!! (I pray & pray that my two will have long lives as your previous Cavie did.)

Welcome to the group!

I can't get over how perfect he looks! I love it, he is just so adorable! I don't know where you are located, but I'm curious about who the breeder is/where you got him from?

Lovely.

Back