• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

rosiesmum

Hi everyone

I'm Sarah, proud mum of a crazy tri called Rosie.

Rosie's nearly three and she just loves curling up beside me (sometimes even on top of me if I'm lying down on the sofa!!)

I got her about 8 months ago - my sister had her before that, but didn't like her:(. She found her too boring!!! Basically, Rosie is a classic lap dog that loves one on one attention which my sister, her husband, three kids, house rabbit, budgie and goodness knows what else, couldn't provide for her. Rosie kept running away (don't blame her!) so she came to me - thank goodness.

She is so much more contented now and I'm glad I have her.

She doesn't play with toys, only her food! She barks at all the animals she sees on the telly (which she is doing now because there's a horse being shown!). Can't watch any animal programmes because of her:(

I just love taking photos of her and showing them off - my love for the breed has rubbed off on a girl at work - she's getting a ruby puppy for her mum for Christmas - I can't wait to see her!

Hope to be sharing some of these photos with you soon!

Welcome to you and Rosie. Can't wait to see pictures. You are so lucky your sister gave her to you. I can't even imagine doing that, but your gain....Judy and Dixie

Welcome :) How could your sister not like her, OMG!!!!!!! As gld said, your gain, cant wait to see pictures

Back