• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Here- I'm Lucky's Mommy

LuckysMommy

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking these forums for a while now. I just love looking at all the Cavalier pictures. They are so cute!

I got my first puppy, a Cavalier King Charles, on August 31. She will be 9 months on December 3rd. She is a blehemian and I just love her to death! It took me almost 4 years to persuade my boyfriend that I needed a puppy-- and he finally agreed and he was the one who picked her out and even named her, Lucky... because he said, "You're lucky to have her." And it is sooo very true!

Lucky loves her walks, sticks, and food. She's a crazy dog/cat toy chewer and will chew anything to pieces. Luckily that is about all she chews. Her two best friends (not by choice) are her cat sisters. Holly, who always runs away from her, and Precious who loves playing/fighting with her.

We're one happy little family.

Last edited:
Welcome, glad you are here. Please post pictures. My little cav is 8 1/2 mo. old. Don't you just love them to pieces.....Judy and Dixie

Oh I posted the pics! I couldn't help myself. I know how much I love looking at everyone elses pictures, I figured I needed to add some of my own.

Welcome Lucky's mom! Lucky sounds just wonderful. Isn't it great to be bitten by the Cavalier bug!? :)

Back