• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Member- Meet my Pup

LuckysMommy

Meet Lucky. She's my baby! She will be 9 months on December 3. The pictures of her playing with the stick are the most recent.

2071766160_05ccc077ee.jpg

2071766008_b7e400e9b8.jpg

2070971225_dfb9ac2a00.jpg

2071765786_89cef33697.jpg

2070970939_1443b84ee8.jpg

2071765520_94fc18170c.jpg

Hi there and welcome.

I'm also a Lucky's Mommy (and a Lucky Mommy, because he's such a little sweatheart!!).

your Lucky is adorable. :flwr:

Welcome, she is SUCH a precious baby!!! Barkley is about 4 months younger than Lucky is...but he also has a kitty friend to play with. :flwr:

Thanks you for the warm welcome! Lucky would also like to say thanks :)

I'm happy I found this place. All the pictures keep me entertained... and wanting a second!

welcome, I'm a newbie as well! I can't wait to post tons of new pics! I'm actually getting my pup in one more day! Keep the pics coming, I love looking at them so much!

Precious is a great cat. She takes the Lucky beatings just as well as she dishes them out.

But sometimes I feel bad for Precious. I don't know if she likes Lucky playing wither her as much as she does... sooooo... I got a new puppy for Lucky to play with!

He is a Tri Color Cavalier. He is 16 weeks. I'll post pictures later.

Welcome to all of you. Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition. Judy and Dixie

Back