• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie 20 days post surgery

Cathy Moon

Here he is - hanging out with his buddies, watching Colin cook. We trimmed his foot pad hair and nails to help him walk better on the smooth floors, then he spent nearly 2 hours exploring and enjoying himself.
DSC_0107-1.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0094-1.jpg

DSC_0072-2.jpg

We're going to visit the physical therapy area at our vets on Sunday (they're having an open house), then we'll schedule an appointment for him late next week. :)

Last edited:
Amazing, simply amazing! I remember how his face looked so screwed up in pain. Now he looks like such a happy boy. Bless you for what you have done for this little angel. :rah:

This has brought happy tears to my eyes. Amazing, just amazing.

Also, your photo's look very familiar - I know what it's like to have a crowd of Cavs looking up adoringly and it's the best feeling in the world.

I can not believe this is the same dog. He looks like he's been at your house all his life--he's so comfortable, you can just see how happy he is in his face. He finally gets to be just a regular ol' dog begging in the kitchen! :rah:

Couldn't have said it better Jen! That was my first thought...he's just part of the party!

YAY for Charlie! And once again many kuddos to you for all you are doing for hi,. Its just amazing how much he looks like he's been with you for ever. May you, he and the other cavies have a long time to enjoy each other.

Ha ha ha! I love those pics; as I scrolled down,they were getting closer and closer to colin :lol: I hope they were rewarded for their patience.
It's great to see Charlie hanging out with the rest of the Moonie crew :)

What a fantastic sight. Charlie being a carefree doggie (well apart from the worry of whether he'd get some scraps!) It's truely wonderful to see his face relaxed and to see him smiling with the rest of the crew. Both you and COlin are angels to have given him a proper second chance. :)

Back