• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holiday Card - Which photo do you like!?

lb0024

Hi!

Just wondering if you think either of these photos are "holiday" card worthy!? If so, which one do you vote for!?

xmas.jpg

xmas2.jpg

Thanks!
-laura

They are both great pictures. But I agree - I like the first one better. It kinda looks like the pupper is waiting to great and help Santa!

The other one would make a lovely card too. I just like the story I made up for the first one better!

Hi Laura,

I love the first photo too! AND what a GREAT idea putting an over-sized hat on Molly instead of a little one....I bought little hats to fit my two...and they are NOT as cute as the big hat on your Molly.

I like the red scarf on her too...that is also a wonderful idea.

:snap: Nice photos! I am sure that your friends will love the Christmas card no matter which photo you choose.

I like both BUT I prefer the 2nd one! Molly has SUCH a gorgeous face :luv: and it's a great photo!!

Hmmm, that's a tough one! I like them both for different reasons. The first one, should be captioned waiting for Santa. The second reminds me that the weather outside is frightful! I love the hat, but I think I have to say the second, because I like to see me of the cavalier.

LOVE the first one - it looks very professional! Everything is perfect placed and clean looking!

Thanks, everyone, for all your feedback!

Of course I like them both - after all, she is my little girl. :luv: But the first one is a little blurry and you can't really see Molly's face. So I had to show you what I ended up doing:

holiday_card_2007.jpg

Ha! I've had my cake and ate it, too!

-laura

If I had not seen the first one, I would have said go for the second, but that first one is gorgeous. I love the whole setting.....Judy and Dixie

Back