• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

holiday dogs

Moviedust

OIY! After having my family visit last weekend for Thanksgiving AND now that Holly has completed her agility class til January AND now that it's really quite cold and the girls don't want to run around outside.....

...my threesome has become three little you know whats! Especially Holly. Goodness, did those agility classes make a difference in her energy levels. With all the extra energy, they have plenty to spare for the begging, whining, and trouble-making. They definitely were spoiled over Thanksgiving: cuddles whenever they picked a lap (or rotated around) and a playmate whenever they took a toy to anyone and barked. Now with just me and my husband in the house, and the girls with cabin-fever, it's unbelievable.

I'll be glad when the holidays are over and we get back into our regular routine; I want my good girls back!

Back