• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley behaving badly (looong)

OhMarley

Well firstly today I was making up a wet mix for the birds to eat when suddenly my spoon vanished... who was responsible? Marley of course! Then i was putting up the x-mas tree and well .... just take a look :)

igotspoon.jpg

"Iz gotz spoonz"

igotspoon3.jpg

"Baha i still gots spoonz"

igotspoon2.jpg

"Like finderz keeperz?!"

igotspoon4.jpg

"Alwayz my spoonz"

And then the x-mas tree

naughty1.jpg

"If i push it upwards...."

naughty2.jpg

"stoopid thing"

naughty3.jpg

"Ill getcha!"

naughty4.jpg

"GOTCHA"

trustme.jpg

"Oh you can trust me..."

mustleave.jpg

"Must leave...."

munch-1.jpg

"Maybe just a little taste"

mary.jpg

"CANT CONTROL ONES SELF!"

santapaw.jpg

"Please don't tell Santa paws!"

Those pictures really made me laugh! I love it when they get up to mischief. How old is Marley? Sally is 10months today and has never seen a Christmas tree so can't wait to see how she reacts.

Those pictures really made me laugh! I love it when they get up to mischief. How old is Marley? Sally is 10months today and has never seen a Christmas tree so can't wait to see how she reacts.

He's 9 months old, he was either going to bark at the xmas tree or be a brat... we'll he's being the brat alright :)

those are soooo cute!
lexi will be 4months old by mid-december. cant wait to see how she reacts to the tree and some snow!!!

those are soooo cute!
lexi will be 4months old by mid-december. cant wait to see how she reacts to the tree and some snow!!!

ohhh snow... i live in australia so we're going into summer! I live in WA so we don't get snow at all... i wonder what marley would do with snow.... i wonder what ild do if i saw snow :) hehe! You must take photos of lexi when she sees snow for the first time, I would love to see that!

Back